The first whipped cream vodka cocktail recipe we featured was the Snowball Martini. Now it’s time to shift gears a bit with this Whipped Lemon Martini. I say shift gears because the snowball martini was creamy, coconuty whereas today’s cocktail is lemony fresh.
This martini recipe uses fresh lemon juice just like the Lemon Drop Martini combined with whipped cream vodka and grenadine. If the lemon is a little too sour, add some homemade simple syrup to sweeten it up. Or you could add a sugar rim to the glass. Or, if you really wanted to you could do both simple syrup and a sugar rim. It all depends on how sweet you like your treats.
Garnish with a lemon wheel and a maraschino cherry for color and you have an easy cocktail recipe that you can make any day of the week that ends in y.
- 2 ounces Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1½ ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- ¼ to ½ ounce simple syrup
- Lemon wheel and maraschino cherry for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and maraschino cherry.
For other fresh lemon cocktails check out the Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini, the Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini, the Lemon Agave Mojito and the Lemon Basil Cocktail (to name just a few that we have posted). Clearly we like lemon cocktails.