We kind of love pomegranate cocktails around here. Something about the tartness of the fruit mixed with booze is like a dream come true. Especially when you add in something bubbly, just like we did with the pomegranate rosemary cocktail. Just don’t forget to add the pomegranate seeds to the drink. We’ve been told they are supposed to bring luck. Plus, they are filled with antioxidants which makes this drink healthier for you. Or at least that’s what we want to believe.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2½ ounces pomegranate juice
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lime
- Champagne (or Sparkling Wine)
- Pom seeds for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, pomegranate juice and fresh squeezed lime.
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with Champagne (or sparkling wine).
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Want even more? Subscribe to our newsletter so you get our latest drink recipes delivered directly to your inbox.