When you stumble upon an amazing bottle of Cruzan peach rum, we’re convinced that you clearly have an obligation to create as many recipes to test it out that you can possibly dream up. Since it’s summer and the days are long and hot, of course our first peach rum recipe just had to be for peach apricot boozy milkshake!
We’re certain you’ll love this fruity, creamy concoction as much as we do. We readily admit that we’re huge fans of boozy milkshakes. Our boozy chocolate milkshake is just one example of that!
- 1½ ounces Cruzan Peach Rum
- 1 large, very ripe apricot or two medium very ripe apricots
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Add the Cruzan peach rum to the blender.
- Slice the apricot in half and remove the pit.
- Add the apricot to the blender.*
- Add vanilla extract and vanilla ice cream to the blender.
- Puree until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a glass and add a straw and enjoy your peach apricot boozy milkshake!
- *If your blender isn't a high powered model, it may struggle to blend the apricot skin, so peel it before adding to the blender.
Want more just like this? Subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll get the latest buzz delivered directly to your inbox!
Note: We received a bottle of Cruzan Peach Rum to review. All thoughts, opinions, recipe and images are our own.