Your Meyer Lemon Infused Tequila has been sitting in the fridge for a few days and now it’s ready for use. You could drink it straight from the mason jar but that’s sometimes frowned upon. So today, we are sharing a Meyer lemon ginger margarita recipe with you.
The pairing of the infused tequila with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur is perfect.
Add in some triple sec and fresh squeezed lime and it’s done. Not counting the garnish and the salt rim.
This margarita has a nice citrus flavor just like the Clementine Margarita. The ginger liqueur combines nicely with the Meyer lemon and gives the drink a bit of spice. Because spice is nice.
If you don’t have any Meyer lemon infused tequila on hand, you could make infused tequila with regular lemons. Or you could use regular tequila and add a squeeze of Meyer lemon into the drink.
Meyer lemons are nice because they are sweeter than regular lemons. If you decide to go with regular lemons, you might want to add some agave nectar to the drink.
Served up in a martini glass with a salted rim and a lime wheel and a lemon peel for garnish, it won’t disappoint your friends. Or you.
- 1½ ounces Meyer Lemon Infused Tequila
- ½ ounce Triple Sec
- ¾ ounces Ginger Liqueur
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lime
- Lime wheel and lemon peel for garnish
- Margarita salt (optional)
- If desired, rim martini glass with lime and dip in salt.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel and lemon peel.