We’re back again with another easy cocktail recipe using Tahoe Blue Vodka. The first Tahoe Blue Vodka Cocktail had muddled lime and sugar. This time we are using fresh blueberries combined with lemon for a refreshingly easy…
Lemon blueberry vodka cocktail!
Blueberry and lemon are two flavors that pair really well together. We proved this in the Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini. They also work nicely with the unique taste of Tahoe Blue Vodka. I seriously love this vodka. It’s one of the only ones I would drink straight. Not that I do that often.
In addition to the great taste of this lemon blueberry vodka cocktail, you get to eat the blueberries when the vodka is all gone. Can’t beat a mixed drink and snack all in one.
Just make sure you buy organic blueberries. No one wants pesticides in their cocktail. Yuck!
- 2 ounces Tahoe Blue Vodka
- 5-6 blueberries for muddling
- San Pellegrino Limonata (lemon)
- More blueberries for garnish
- In a rocks glass, muddle fresh blueberries.
- Add ice and vodka.
- Top with San Pellegrino Limonata.
- Garnish with a few more fresh blueberries.