Although the summer may be behind us, that doesn’t mean the fun has to be. We’re blending the freshest of summer flavors with both Blue Chair Bay coconut and white rum to create this Blackberry lime rum punch. Invite your friends to share this refreshing punch… the end-of-summer party is at your house this year!
And, in case you needed another reason to invite your friends over for a glass of blackberry lime rum punch, September 20th is National Punch Day. This holiday might not be as exciting as Christmas, but for us booze lovers it is definitely one to celebrate. So, grab your rum and get to celebrating. Not sure where to find the rum? Use this rum locator and you’ll be set. Be sure to also check out Blue Chair Bay Rum on Facebook.
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup lime slices
- 10 ounces Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 6 ounces Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 6 ounces simple syrup
- 7 ounces fresh lime juice
- soda water
- lime wedges for garnish
- blackberries for garnish
- Place blackberries, limes, coconut rum, white rum, simple syrup and lime juice in a large container with a lid and shake vigorously to combine ingredients and release the juices from the fruit.
- Pour into eight glasses, filled with ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and a blackberry.
Want more just like this? Subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll get the latest buzz delivered directly to your inbox!
Note: Blue Chair Bay rum was provided as samples for creating this recipe. All thoughts, opinions, images and recipe are my own.